- Question : Where is your furniture made?
Answer : Our furniture is made in Khalapur Factory, Raigad District, Maharashtra.
- Question : When constructing your furniture, do you mix solid wood with man-made materials such as pressboard or particleboard?
Answer : No, we only use solid wood in the construction of our furniture. Pressboard and particleboard are man-made materials formed from leftover wood scraps and sawdust. This type of man-made “wood” can be prone to expansion should it come into contact with water and is not very durable.
- Question : Why do you reinforce dado and dovetail joints drawers with glue and screws?
Answer : The joining technique we use to construct furniture results in very strong case and drawer corners that stand up to frequent opening and closing. For added strength, we glue all joints and add metal pins or screws so consumers can be confident that their furniture will last a long time.
- Question : What is FSC-certified wood?
Answer : FSC-certified wood is wood that has been harvested, processed and manufactured using sustainable methods by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Question : Other manufacturers use pressboard to construct furniture. Why does AIMWOOD choose not to?
Answer : Pressboard furniture is not designed to last like solid wood furniture. It can warp and expand if it comes into contact with water. It is not easily moved once assembled and can be damaged in the process in the unassembled or reassembly process. Also, there is a risk of formaldehyde, which is used in the creation of pressboard, being released into the air.
- Question : Can I furnish my entire house from your collections?
Answer : Yes, we craft furniture for the Living to the bedroom and the office. View our furniture by collection to see the types of furniture available.
- Question : Do you offer a line of office furniture?
Answer : Yes, everything from bookcases to desks.
- Question : How long have you been in the business?
Answer : We have been serving our customers through the traditional channels. Now, we are bringing the assurance of the same quality and service to our Online Store.
- Question : Why should I shop online?
Answer : We offer great discounts and offers to bring you true value for your money – right in the comfort of your home! You will find all the relevant information available here to help you shop Online.
- Question : How long will my order take?
Answer : An order once processed will be delivered in 21-23 days. Please note that this time frame may vary depending on the type of product, the stock status as well as your location. We ensure delivery within 4 weeks of confirmation of payment. You will be intimated of the exact duration once your order has been processed.
- Question : Can I return an item?
Answer : We do not accept returns as we make the product after receiving the order and check it as per our quality guidelines before dispatch. We advise you to check the dimensions of your entrance/space before buying so that there is no issue while getting the product inside.
- Question : Will I get any written confirmation for my order?
Answer : Yes, You will certainly receive an email confirmation immediately once you make the payment, which will give you complete information about the product details and the estimated delivery time.
- Question : Are the website prices inclusive of all taxes?
Answer : Yes, There are no hidden costs.
- Question : What happens if I am out when you deliver?
Answer : As all deliveries have to be signed for, we will be unable to leave your furniture and it will be returned back to the distribution center of our Logistics partner. You will then be contacted on phone to schedule a further delivery date.
- Question : What furniture customization options do you offer?
Answer : Customize your furniture with hardware, stain or an antiqued or rustic distressed finish.
- Question : I want to sell your furniture in my showroom. Who do I contact?
Answer : You can complete and submit the dealer inquiry form to contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org